Located in Tokyo (Shinagawa), Hotel Route-Inn Gotanda is within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum and Shiba Park. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Tokyo Bay and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Mori Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 191 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and a vending machine. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Happoen Garden - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Bay - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Keio University - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Cerulean Tower - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Mori Art Museum - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Roppongi Hills - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Shiba Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Gotanda is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 191
- -Meeting rooms
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor