With a stay at Nishitetsu Inn Kamata in Tokyo (Kamata), you'll be 14 minutes by car from Tokyo Bay. This hotel is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Tokyo Tower and 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request irons/ironing boards.
This hotel has 12 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Nishitetsu Inn Kamata. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Please note: Extra beds are not available at this property. Requests for twin beds cannot be accommodated.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor