Clarence River Bed and Breakfast just 18 kilometres/20 minutes north west of Grafton.
It offers a water-sport heaven, a private getaway for couples, or an ideal location for small groups of up to 22 people.
The Clarence is one of the best rivers in New South Wales for water sports. It is long, wide, deep and glassy.
Seelands has become the ultimate holiday destination for water-skiers and wake-boarders.
Bring your boat and enjoy an idyllic holiday at an affordable price.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Arrival and departure times outside normal check-in and check-out may be arranged if required.
- -Safe deposit box
- -Tour desk
- -Reception (24 hour)
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -WiFi (free)
- -Breakfast service
- -Non-smoking property
- -DVD library
- -Book library
- -Airport transfers (free)
- -Onsite parking (free)
- -Onsite parking (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool (unheated)
- -Spa bath / Jacuzzi
- -Sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Lazy river
- -Family friendly
- -Games room
- -BBQ facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Guest laundry
- -Accessible facilities
- -Accessible path of travel
- -Meeting rooms
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide until 11:59pm (AEST) 30 August 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor