Located in Tokyo (Chuo), Smile Hotel Nihombashi-Mitsukoshimae is within a 10-minute drive of Ueno Park and Tokyo International Forum. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 164 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Breakfast is available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ginza Six - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.2 km / 41.8 mi
The preferred airport for Smile Hotel Nihombashi-Mitsukoshimae is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Total number of rooms - 164
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor