Tokyu Stay Nihombashi
Tokyu Stay Nihombashi
Check availability at Tokyu Stay Nihombashi
Twin Room, Non Smoking (30m² bed width100cm)
Double Room, Non Smoking
Type C Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
Type A Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
Type B Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
Type A Economy Double Room, Smoking
Type B Economy Double Room, Smoking
Type C Economy Double Room, Smoking
Double Room, Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking
About this property
Located in Tokyo (Chuo), Tokyu Stay Nihombashi is within a 15-minute walk of Akihabara Electric Town and Nihonbashi Takashimaya S.C.. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 2000.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nihonbashi Takashimaya S.C. - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.2 km / 41.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22 km / 13.7 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyu Stay Nihombashi is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Scheduled hot water outages will take place January 6 - June 30, 2018 from 9 AM-6 PM. During this time, hot water will be available intermittently and guests can expect to hear construction-related noise. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 510 for adults and JPY 510 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.