Kuretake Inn Premium Hamamatsucho
With a stay at Kuretake Inn Premium Hamamatsucho in Tokyo (Minato), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Shiba Park and 8 minutes from Tokyo Tower. This aparthotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Tokyo Midtown and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
This aparthotel was built in 2007.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shiba Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Zojoji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Keio University - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ginza Six - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Hibiya Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Mitsukoshi - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Happoen Garden - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Suntory Hall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Kuretake Inn Premium Hamamatsucho is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2007
- -Total number of rooms - 40
- -Number of floors - 15
- -Luggage storage
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor