A stay at Hotel Grand City places you in the heart of Tokyo, a 9-minute drive from J-World Tokyo and 13 minutes from Tokyo Dome. This hotel is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Yanaka Cemetery and 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Mandarake Complex.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 247 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 1974.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurant Saison serving guests of Hotel Grand City.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 517 square feet (48 square meters), including a meeting room. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sunshine Aquarium - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Rikkyo University - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Waseda University - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
J-World Tokyo - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Golden Gai - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Robot Restaurant - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Shinjuku Golden Gai - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Tokyo Dome - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Ueno Park - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Yanaka Cemetery - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 75.3 km / 46.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Grand City is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests can expect some construction-related noise from 10 AM-6 PM until October 31, 2019 due to projects near this property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Conference space size (feet) - 517
- -Conference space size (meters) - 48
- -Number of floors - 14
- -Year Built - 1974
- -Total number of rooms - 247
- -Luggage storage
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEDT) Thursday 21 February 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor