Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Kamata
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Kamata
Check availability at Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Kamata
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking
Triple Room, Smoking
Comfort Double Room, Smoking
Comfort Double Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Double Room, Smoking
Deluxe Double Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Smoking
[Room Selected at Check-in] Run of the House, Non Smoking
[Room Selected at Check-in] Run of the House, Smoking
About this property
With a stay at Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Kamata in Tokyo (Kamata), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Shinagawa Aquarium. This hotel is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Kawasaki Daishi and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 221 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a banquet hall, and a vending machine.Dining
At Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Kamata, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Kawasaki Daishi - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 8 km / 5 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Happoen Garden - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Keio University - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Shiba Park - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Cerulean Tower - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Joypolis - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Ginza Six - 14 km / 8.7 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Tokyo Tower - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
The preferred airport for Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Kamata is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive after midnight must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Parcel deliveries will be accepted only for guests in house or checking in within a week of the day of receipt. Guests should write the name of the guest and check-in date on the package. The property cannot hold very large bags, large amounts of baggage, or items that require refrigeration or freezing. Please note that the property will not pay cash on delivery, so guests should make sure to pay before sending their items. For more information, please contact the property using the contact details on the booking confirmation. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 7, 2019 from Noon - 4 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The name on the booking must match the name on the passport. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 27, 2020 from noon-4 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 550 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.