Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Nihombashi Mitsukoshimae
With a stay at Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Nihombashi Mitsukoshimae, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo International Forum and Tokyo Imperial Palace. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Ueno Park and 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 154 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Nihombashi Mitsukoshimae is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21 km / 13 mi
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1650 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1650 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Year Built - 1997
- -Total number of rooms - 154
- -Luggage storage
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEDT) Thursday 21 February 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor