Hotel Sunlite Shinjuku
Hotel Sunlite Shinjuku
Check availability at Hotel Sunlite Shinjuku
Single Room (Main Building), Smoking
Semi Double Room(Main Building), Smoking
Twin Room (Main Building), Smoking
Triple Room(Main Building), Smoking
Semi Double Room(Main Building), Non Smoking
Single Room (Main Building), Non Smoking
Room Semi Double Main - Room Only
Room Semi Double Non Smoking Main - Room Only
Twin Twin Annex - Room Only
Semi Double Room (Annex), Non Smoking
Semi Double Room (Annex), Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking (Annex)
Single Room, Smoking (Annex)
Room Semi Double Annex - Room Only
Single No Smoking Annex - Room Only
Triple Non Smoking Main - Room Only
Twin Non Smoking Main - Room Only
Triple Room(Main Building), Non Smoking
Twin Room (Main Building), Non Smoking
Twin Twin Main - Buffet Breakfast
Single No Smoking Annex - Buffet Breakfast
Room Semi Double Annex - Buffet Breakfast
Single No Smoking Main - Room Only
Room Semi Double Non Smoking Main - Buffet Breakfast
Twin Twin Annex - Buffet Breakfast
Triple Non Smoking Main - Buffet Breakfast
Twin Twin Main - Room Only
Twin Non Smoking Main - Buffet Breakfast
Room Semi Double Main - Buffet Breakfast
Single No Smoking Main - Buffet Breakfast
Twin Twin Annex
Twin Twin Main
Room Semi Double Non Smoking Main
Single No Smoking Annex
Triple Non Smoking Main
Single No Smoking Main
Room Semi Double Main
Twin Non Smoking Main
Room Semi Double Annex
About this property
With a stay at Hotel Sunlite Shinjuku, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, a 3-minute drive from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and 8 minutes from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Waseda University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 197 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at FLORET serving guests of Hotel Sunlite Shinjuku. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 829 square feet (77 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Robot Restaurant - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Waseda University - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 73.5 km / 45.6 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Sunlite Shinjuku is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.