Ginza Capital Hotel Main
Ginza Capital Hotel Main
Check availability at Ginza Capital Hotel Main
Single Room, 1 Twin Bed, Non Smoking
Single Room, 1 Twin Bed, Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking (2 Person Use)
Twin Room, Smoking (2 Person Use)
Twin Non Smoking - Room Only
Single Standard Single Non Smoking - Room Only
About this property
A stay at Ginza Capital Hotel Main places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute walk of Kabuki-za Theatre and Ginza Six. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 256 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Flora, for lunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ginza Six - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.8 km / 42.7 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
The preferred airport for Ginza Capital Hotel Main is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1728 for adults and JPY 1728 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.