Ginza Capital Hotel Main
Ginza Capital Hotel Main
Check availability at Ginza Capital Hotel Main
Single Room, 1 Twin Bed, Non Smoking
Single Room, 1 Twin Bed, Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking (2 Person Use)
Twin Room, Smoking (2 Person Use)
About this property
A stay at Ginza Capital Hotel Main places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute walk of Kabuki-za Theatre and Ginza Six. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 250 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Flora serving guests of Ginza Capital Hotel Main. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ginza Six - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
National Diet Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 68.8 km / 42.7 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
The preferred airport for Ginza Capital Hotel Main is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1760 for adults and JPY 1760 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.