Hotel Asia Center of Japan
With a stay at Hotel Asia Center of Japan, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, a 4-minute drive from Tokyo Midtown and 9 minutes from Tokyo Tower. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Shibuya Crossing and 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 175 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Ureshino, a restaurant that specializes in local cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Midtown - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Cerulean Tower - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Hibiya Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 76.5 km / 47.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Asia Center of Japan is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please show your passport (non-Japanese) or Zairyu Card (residence card) at the reception desk when you check-in and allow the hotel staff to take a photocopy. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Children age 5 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 970 for adults and JPY 550 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Year Built - 1998
- -Total number of rooms - 175
- -Meeting rooms
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor