Check availability at STAYTO
Semi Double, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Japanese Style Single Room, Non smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Japanese Style Semi Double, Non Smoking
Bunk Twin Room, Non smoking
Shared Dormitory, Men only (Room capacity 4 adults)
Shared Dormitory, Women only (Room capacity 4 adults)
Basic Quadruple Room, 4 Bedrooms
About this property
Located in Tokyo (Taito), STAYTO is within a 15-minute walk of Ueno Park and Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Tokyo National Science Museum and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Tokyo National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ueno Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.9 km / 41.6 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25 km / 15.5 mi
The preferred airport for STAYTO is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 1 AM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: JPY 1000 per stay
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.