Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku
Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku
Check availability at Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku
Superior Twin Room
Moderate Twin Room, Smoking, Sky Tree View
Triple Room, Smoking
Moderate Double Room, Non Smoking
Moderate Twin Room, Smoking
Quadruple Room, Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking
Premium Twin Room, Non Smoking, River View
Premium Double Room, Non Smoking (Sky Tree View)
Premium Twin Room, Non Smoking (Sky Tree View)
Triple Room, Smoking (Adjacent Room)
Run of House
Quadruple Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking (Adjacent Room)
Moderate Twin Room, Non Smoking , Sky Tree View
Moderate Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this property
With a stay at Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Kanto Earthquake Memorial Museum and within a 5-minute walk of Edo-Tokyo Museum. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Yokoamicho Park and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Kyu Yasuda Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 334 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. This hotel also features tour/ticket assistance and a vending machine. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kanto Earthquake Memorial Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Yokoamicho Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kyu Yasuda Garden - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sumida Hokusai Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Theater X - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ryogoku Firework Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Lucite Gallery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 65.1 km / 40.4 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
The preferred airport for Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Meals are not included in the room rate for children ages 5 and younger who stay free. Guests must be at least 20 years to stay in a smoking room.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 2090 for adults and JPY 1045 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.