Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku
Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku
Check availability at Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku
Superior Twin Room
Moderate Twin Room, Smoking, Sky Tree View
Triple Room, Smoking
Moderate Double Room, Non Smoking
Moderate Twin Room, Smoking
Quadruple Room, Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking
Premium Twin Room, Non Smoking, River View
Premium Double Room, Non Smoking (Sky Tree View)
Premium Twin Room, Non Smoking (Sky Tree View)
Triple Room, Smoking (Adjacent Room)
Run of House
Quadruple Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking (Adjacent Room)
Moderate Twin Room, Non Smoking , Sky Tree View
Moderate Twin Room, Non Smoking
Double Single Use Non Smoking - Room Only
Double Single Use Non Smoking - Bed And Breakfast
Twin Standard - Bed And Breakfast
Triple Standard - Room Only
Triple Standard - Bed And Breakfast
Twin Standard - Room Only
Twin Premium - Bed And Breakfast
Twin Premium - Room Only
Double Non Smoking - Room Only
Double Non Smoking - Bed And Breakfast
Quadruple Standard - Bed And Breakfast
Quadruple Standard - Room Only
Twin Superior - Room Only
Twin Superior - Bed And Breakfast
About this property
With a stay at Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Kanto Earthquake Memorial Museum and within a 5-minute walk of Edo-Tokyo Museum. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Yokoamicho Park and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Kyu Yasuda Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 334 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Additional features at this hotel include tour/ticket assistance and a vending machine. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kanto Earthquake Memorial Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Yokoamicho Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kyu Yasuda Garden - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sumida Hokusai Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Theater X - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ryogoku Firework Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Lucite Gallery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 62.9 km / 39.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
The preferred airport for Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children age 5 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For more details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2090 for adults and JPY 1045 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.