Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring
Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring
Check availability at Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking (14sqm)
Double Room, Non Smoking (14sqm)
Japanese Style Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Run of House, Smoking (Assign at Check-in)
Economy Double Room, Smoking
Same Floor 2 Economy Double Rooms, Non Smoking
Run of House, Non Smoking (Assign at Check-in)
Double Room, Smoking (14sqm)
Japanese Style Double Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking
Japanese Style Semi double Non-Smoking
Japanese Style Twin Non-Smoking
[No cleaning service] Double Room, Non Smoking
[No cleaning service] Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
[No cleaning service] Economy Double Room, Smoking
[No cleaning service]Japanese Style Semi double,Non-Smoking
[No cleaning service]Japanese Style Double Room, 1 Double Bed
[No cleaning service] Japanese Style Twin, Non-Smoking
[Same Floor] 2 Run of House Room, Non Smoking
Only for Healthcare Workers - employment proof (ID card, name card etc.)& photo ID at check-in
About this property
Located in Tokyo (Chiyoda), Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring is a 4-minute walk from Ameya-Yokochō and 6 minutes by foot from Akihabara Electric Town. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Kanda Shrine and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hatago serving guests of Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Anime Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kanda Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ueno Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.7 km / 1 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Nippon Budokan - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 67.6 km / 42 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 4000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.