Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring
Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring
Check availability at Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking (14sqm)
Double Room, Non Smoking (14sqm)
Hollywood Twin Room, Non Smoking (17sqm)
Japanese Style Economy Double Room, 1 Semi Double Bed, Non Smoking
Japanese Style Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Run of House, Smoking (Assign at Check-in)
Economy Double Room, Smoking
Same Floor 2 Economy Double Rooms, Non Smoking
Run of House, Non Smoking (Assign at Check-in)
Double Room, Smoking (14sqm)
Japanese Style Double Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking
Japanese Style Semi double Non-Smoking
Japanese Style Twin Non-Smoking
[No cleaning service] Double Room, Non Smoking
[No cleaning service] Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
[No cleaning service] Economy Double Room, Smoking
[No cleaning service]Japanese Style Semi double,Non-Smoking
[No cleaning service]Japanese Style Double Room, 1 Double Bed
[No cleaning service] Japanese Style Twin, Non-Smoking
[Same Floor] 2 Run of House Room, Non Smoking
About this property
Located in Tokyo (Chiyoda), Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring is a 4-minute walk from Ameya-Yokochō and 7 minutes by foot from Kanda Shrine. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Ueno Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hatago serving guests of Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Anime Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kanda Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ueno Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 65.6 km / 40.7 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn Akihabara Hot Spring is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 01000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.