Dormy Inn Express Asakusa Hot Spring
Dormy Inn Express Asakusa Hot Spring
Check availability at Dormy Inn Express Asakusa Hot Spring
Double Room, Non Smoking (River side)
Double Room, Non Smoking (Station side)
Queen Room, Non Smoking
Traditional Room, Non Smoking (Japanese-Western Style)
Double Room, Smoking (Station side)
Double Room, Smoking (River Side)
Late Check-in (10PM), Check-out (11AM), Double Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking (Bunk Bed)
[No cleaning service]Double Room, Non Smoking (River side)
[No cleaning service]Double Room, Smoking (River Side)
[No cleaning service]Double Room, Non Smoking (Station side)
[No cleaning service]Double Room, Smoking (Station side)
Twin Cabin, Non Smoking (Station Side)
Run of House (Room / Smoking Preference Can't be Specified)
About this property
With a stay at Dormy Inn Express Asakusa Hot Spring in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Kaminarimon and 5 minutes by foot from Asakusa Shrine. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private lanais. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a sauna, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hatago serving guests of Dormy Inn Express Asakusa Hot Spring. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaminarimon - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ueno Park - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 64.4 km / 40 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn Express Asakusa Hot Spring is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Check-in hours vary by room type. Check-in hours for the "Late Check-in (10PM), Check-out (11AM)" room category start at 10 PM with check-out at 11 AM. All other room types have a 3 PM check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This property's public bath is available to women only from 3-8 PM, and to men only from 8:30 PM to 9 AM the next day.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.