Check availability at Sumisho Hotel
Single Room, 1 Twin Bed
Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Triple Room, 3 Twin Beds
Japanese style room
About this property
With a stay at Sumisho Hotel in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Edo-Tokyo Museum and Kabuki-za Theatre. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Imperial Palace Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and toilets with an electronic bidet.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as karaoke.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ginza Six - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.6 km / 42 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
The preferred airport for Sumisho Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1260 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.