Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza
With a stay at Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo International Forum and Tokyo Imperial Palace. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from KidZania Tokyo and 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from LaLaport Toyosu Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 141 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at San Michele serving guests of Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza. English breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ginza Six - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Suntory Hall - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.2 km / 41.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2400 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Year Built - 2000
- -Total number of rooms - 141
- -Luggage storage
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEDT) Thursday 21 February 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor