Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza
Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza
Check availability at Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza
Economy Double Room Non Smoking (15.3sqm)
Moderate Double Room Non Smoking (16.2sqm)
Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this property
A stay at Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute walk of Tokyo International Forum and Kabuki-za Theatre. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Ginza Six and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Imperial Garden Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 141 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 2000.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at San Michele serving guests of Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza. English breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mitsukoshi - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ginza Six - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
National Diet Building - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 69.1 km / 42.9 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 2400 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.