Hotel Monterey Akasaka
Hotel Monterey Akasaka
Check availability at Hotel Monterey Akasaka
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
Standard Single Room, Non Smoking
Economy Twin Room, Non Smoking
Queen Double Room, Non Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking
About this property
With a stay at Hotel Monterey Akasaka, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo National Olympic Stadium. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tokyo Midtown and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 196 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Midtown - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National Diet Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Billboard Live - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Mori Art Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 72 km / 44.7 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Monterey Akasaka is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.