Hotel Monterey Akasaka
Hotel Monterey Akasaka
Check availability at Hotel Monterey Akasaka
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
Standard Single Room, Non Smoking
Economy Twin Room, Non Smoking
Queen Double Room, Non Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking
Double Economy - Bed And Breakfast
Double Economy - Room Only
Twin Standard - Bed And Breakfast
Double Superior Queen Bed - Bed And Breakfast
Twin Standard - Room Only
Double Superior Queen Bed - Room Only
Double Standard - Room Only
Single Standard Sa - Bed And Breakfast
Double Standard - Bed And Breakfast
Single Standard Sa - Room Only
Triple Standard - Bed And Breakfast
Triple Standard - Room Only
About this property
With a stay at Hotel Monterey Akasaka, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of National Diet Building and Tokyo Imperial Palace. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tokyo Midtown and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 196 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Midtown - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National Diet Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Mori Art Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72 km / 44.7 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Monterey Akasaka is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to maintenance work, access to the property via the Subway Ginza Line will be unavailable December 28, 2019-January 2, 2020.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.