Pearl Hotel Kayabachou
Pearl Hotel Kayabachou
Check availability at Pearl Hotel Kayabachou
Single Room, 1 Twin Bed, Smoking
Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Smoking
Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Single Room, 1 Twin Bed, Non Smoking
Petit Twin, 1 Single Bed and 1 Extra Bed, Smoking
Petit Twin, 1 Single Bed and 1 Extra Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking
Triple Room, Smoking
Family Room, Non Smoking (3-5 people use)
About this property
With a stay at Pearl Hotel Kayabachou, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Marunouchi Building and Kabuki-za Theatre. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 268 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at ARIOSO serving guests of Pearl Hotel Kayabachou. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suitengu Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ginza Six - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Museum of Contemporary Art - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Theatre Creation - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 67.5 km / 41.9 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
The preferred airport for Pearl Hotel Kayabachou is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests must be at least 20 years to stay in a smoking room.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.