Best Western Kom Hotel Stockholm
With a stay at Best Western Kom Hotel Stockholm, you'll be centrally located in Stockholm, within a 10-minute drive of Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre and Stockholm Olympic Stadium. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Vasa Museum and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from ABBA The Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 143 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Stockholm? This hotel has facilities measuring 968 square feet (90 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stockholm School of Economics - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Humlegarden Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Stockholm Concert Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hotorget Square - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Stureplan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Biblioteksgatan Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Drottninggatan - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Odenplan Square - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Casino Cosmopol Stockholm - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Stockholm Public Library - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hallwyl Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Stockholm City Conference Centre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Stockholm City Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Royal Swedish Opera - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Royal Institute of Technology - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Stockholm (BMA-Bromma) - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) - 40.2 km / 25 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Kom Hotel Stockholm is Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings and onsite payments. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: SEK 250 per day
- Pet fee: SEK 100 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Water dispenser
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Year Built - 1978
- -Conference space size (feet) - 968
- -Conference space size (meters) - 90
- -Total number of rooms - 143
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEDT) Thursday 21 February 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor