With a stay at Pearl Hotel Ryogoku, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Ryogoku Kokugikan and within a 5-minute walk of Ryogoku Firework Museum. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Kyu Yasuda Garden and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Theater X.
Make yourself at home in one of the 284 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at YOURAKU serving guests of Pearl Hotel Ryogoku. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 845 square feet (78.5 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1700 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor