Fortune Plaza Hotel
Choose your room
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
1 King Bed or 2 Twin Beds
226-sq-foot room with city views
Internet - Free WiFi 25+ Mbps
Entertainment - 32-inch LCD TV with satellite channels
Food & Drink - Refrigerator, minibar (fees may apply), coffee/tea maker, and 24-hour room service
Sleep - Premium bedding, blackout drapes/curtains, and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower/tub combination, bathrobes, and slippers
Practical - Safe, free newspaper, and desk; rollaway/extra beds and free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Wheelchair accessible
Smoking And Non-Smoking
Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
Al-Maktoum Stadium - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Sharjah Cricket Stadium - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Sahara Centre - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Safeer Mall - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Al Mamzar Beach - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
City Centre Deira - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Al Ghurair Centre - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Reef Mall - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Fish Roundabout - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Palm Islands - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Expo Centre Sharjah - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Al Mamzar Beach Park - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Dubai Tennis Stadium - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Al Qasba - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB) - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Al Maktoum Intl. Airport (DWC) - 65.9 km / 40.9 mi
The preferred airport for Fortune Plaza Hotel is Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- All guests are required to show a Passport or Emirates ID upon check in.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 10 children 1 year old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 10.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately AED 37 per person
- Valet parking fee: AED 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.