Check availability at Park Hyatt Tokyo
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (View)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Luxury Suite, 2 Double Beds (Park)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed (Park)
About this property
A stay at Park Hyatt Tokyo places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute walk of The Tokyo Metropolitan Government and New National Theatre Tokyo. This 5-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Yoyogi Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 177 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 1.20 km.Dining
Grab a bite at New York Grill, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the bar/lounge or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 560 square feet (52 square meters), including a conference center. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Omotesando Hills - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3.3 km / 2 mi
NHK Hall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Bunkamura - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Meiji Kinenkan - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 74.9 km / 46.5 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
The preferred airport for Park Hyatt Tokyo is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, Union Pay, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Additional fees apply to children 13 years old and younger for breakfast and other meals when sharing existing bedding.
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 6325 for adults and JPY 3162 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (up to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 4800 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.