Park Hyatt Tokyo
Park Hyatt Tokyo
Check availability at Park Hyatt Tokyo
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (View)
Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Suite, 2 Double Beds (Park)
Room, 2 Double Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed (Park)
About this property
With a stay at Park Hyatt Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, just a 4-minute walk from The Tokyo Metropolitan Government and 6 minutes by foot from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from New National Theatre Tokyo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 177 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 1.20 km.Dining
Grab a bite at Kozue, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 560 square feet (52 square meters), including a conference center. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Robot Restaurant - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Omotesando Hills - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 74.9 km / 46.5 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
The preferred airport for Park Hyatt Tokyo is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7:30 AM to 9:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Additional fees apply to children 13 years old and younger for breakfast and other meals when sharing existing bedding.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 6325 for adults and JPY 3162 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (up to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 4800 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.