Centrally located in Tokyo, Park Hotel Tokyo is within a 15-minute walk of Ginza Six and Ginza Graphic Gallery. This 4-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Ginza Wako Building and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Kabuki-za Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 270 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at HANASANSHOU, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ginza Six - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ginza Graphic Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ginza Wako Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Zojoji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shiba Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Suntory Hall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69.5 km / 43.2 mi
The preferred airport for Park Hotel Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 8:30 AM to 3 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 5, from 11PM - January 6, 2020 5 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 for adults and JPY 1400 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3100 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1550 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 2003
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Total number of rooms - 270
- -Luggage storage
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor