Park Hotel Tokyo
Park Hotel Tokyo
Check availability at Park Hotel Tokyo
Twin (Non Smoking)
Queen (Non Smoking)
Deluxe Twin (Non Smoking)
Single (19 sqm, Small Window) (Non Smoking)
Queen Tokyo Tower Side (Non Smoking)
Corner King Tokyo Tower Side (Non Smoking)
Deluxe Triple (2 Twins & 1 Sofabed) (Non Smoking)
Artist Room Queen - Request of artist subject to availability (Non Smoking)
Artist Room King - Request of artist subject to availability (Non Smoking)
Twin Tokyo Tower Side (Non Smoking)
Artist Room Single - Request of artist subject to availability (Non Smoking)
Deluxe King (Non Smoking)
Deluxe Triple (1 King & 1 Sofabed) (Non Smoking)
Corner Twin (Non Smoking)
About this property
Centrally located in Tokyo, Park Hotel Tokyo is within a 15-minute walk of Ginza Six and Ginza Graphic Gallery. This 4-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Ginza Wako Building and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Kabuki-za Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 270 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at HANASANSHOU, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ginza Six - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ginza Graphic Gallery - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ginza Wako Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shiba Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
National Diet Building - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 71.4 km / 44.4 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
The preferred airport for Park Hotel Tokyo is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 8:30 AM to 3 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. A scheduled power outage will take place from January 5, 2021 at 11 PM to January 6, 2021 at 5 AM. Please note that all electrical facilities and the water supply will be out of service during this time.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 for adults and JPY 1400 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.