With a stay at Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Cerulean Tower and 6 minutes by foot from Shibuya Crossing. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Shibuya Hikarie and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Nezu Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 408 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 108 square feet (10 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerulean Tower - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
NHK Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Takeshita Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Omotesando Hills - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Mori Art Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 3326 and JPY 3920 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3240 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2160 per person and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 408
- -Conference space size (feet) - 108
- -Conference space size (meters) - 10
- -Number of floors - 40
- -Luggage storage
^ Offer ends 11:59pm (AEST) on 16 June 2019. The 15% discount has been applied to amounts shown on the booking page at qantas.com/hotels and is available on new bookings only made through qantas.com/hotels. The 15% discount only applies to the points component of the booking and excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking through qantas.com/hotels. Members will not be able to redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points are not earned on cancelled bookings. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor