Skip Global Header to Content
Choose your room
0 available out of 11 rooms
for your stay
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Property LocationA stay at Mornington Hotel Stockholm City places you in the heart of Stockholm, within a 10-minute walk of Royal Dramatic Theater and Stureplan. This 4-star hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from ABBA The Museum and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Vasa Museum.RoomsStay in one of 221 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.AmenitiesEnjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.DiningAt Mornington Hotel Stockholm City, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Royal Dramatic Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Stureplan - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Humlegarden Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Norrmalms Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Swedish History Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
China teatern - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Berzelii Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
King's Garden - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Royal Swedish Opera - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Strömkajen Ferry Terminal - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Stockholm Olympic Stadium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
House of Culture - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sergels Square - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Berwald Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN) - 43.7 km / 27.2 mi
Stockholm (BMA-Bromma) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
The preferred airport for Mornington Hotel Stockholm City is Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN).
Number of restaurants - 1
Self parking (surcharge)
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Self parking fee: SEK 495 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
^ Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per A$1 value unless otherwise specified, for hotel stays booked through qantas.com/hotels, except Classic Hotel Rewards and Airbnb bookings. Points Club members will earn 25% more Qantas Points, and Points Club Plus members will earn 50% more Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least 8 weeks after check-out. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. Members will not be able to earn points on additional charges paid to the accommodation provider for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable).
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.