With a stay at Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Shibuya Crossing and 7 minutes by foot from Cerulean Tower. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Shibuya Hikarie and 0.6 mi (1 km) from NHK Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 408 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 108 square feet (10 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shibuya Crossing - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Cerulean Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
NHK Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Takeshita Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Omotesando Hills - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Yoyogi Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3.2 km / 2 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 80.3 km / 49.9 mi
The preferred airport for Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2851 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 408
- -Number of floors - 25
- -Conference space size (feet) - 108
- -Conference space size (meters) - 10
- -Luggage storage
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor