Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu
Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu
Check availability at Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu
Excel Twin Non-Smoking, 21 - 24F
Excel Single Non-Smoking, 21 - 24F
Standard Twin Non-Smoking, 7 - 12F
View Single Non-Smoking, 13 - 19F
Premier Double Non-Smoking, 13 - 19F
Standard Double Non-Smoking, 7 - 12F
Triple Room Non-Smoking, 7 - 12F
Quad Room Non-Smoking, 7 - 12F
Semi Double Room Non-Smoking, 13 - 19F
View Twin Non-Smoking, 13 - 19F
Premier Twin, Non-Smoking, 13 - 19F
Corner Twin, Non-Smoking, 13 - 19F (Shibuya Crossing View)
About this property
With a stay at Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, just a 3-minute walk from Shibuya Crossing and 6 minutes by foot from Cerulean Tower. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Shibuya Hikarie and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from NHK Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 408 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 108 square feet (10 square meters), including a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shibuya 109 Building - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cerulean Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
NHK Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Takeshita Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Omotesando Hills - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Yoyogi Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Mori Art Museum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 80.3 km / 49.9 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
A scheduled power outage will take place on January 20, 2020 from 1:00 AM-5:30 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2851 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.