Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu
Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu
Check availability at Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu
Excel Twin Non-Smoking, 21 - 24F
Excel Single Non-Smoking, 21 - 24F
Standard Twin Non-Smoking, 7 - 12F
View Single Non-Smoking, 13 - 19F
Premier Double Non-Smoking, 13 - 19F
Standard Double Non-Smoking, 7 - 12F
Triple Room Non-Smoking, 7 - 12F
Quad Room Non-Smoking, 7 - 12F
Semi Double Room Non-Smoking, 13 - 19F
View Twin Non-Smoking, 13 - 19F
Premier Twin, Non-Smoking, 13 - 19F
Corner Twin, Non-Smoking, 13 - 19F (Shibuya Crossing View)
About this property
A stay at Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu places you in the heart of Tokyo, a 1-minute drive from Shibuya Crossing and 13 minutes from Tokyo National Olympic Stadium. This hotel is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Tokyo Tower and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 408 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 108 square feet (10 square meters), including a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shibuya Crossing - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cerulean Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
NHK Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Takeshita Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Omotesando Hills - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Yoyogi Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 75.6 km / 47 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2851 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.