Nestled amongst towering stringybark eucalypts in the beautiful Adelaide Hills, just 30 minutes from the city centre, a haven of luxury and tranquillity awaits at Cladich Pavilions.
Surrounded by native bushland and abundant bird life, the award winning Pavilions offer a truly Australian bed and breakfast experience in which luxury and privacy reign supreme.
Step inside and you will experience the very best in luxurious contemporary accommodation. Signature pieces of early Australian antique furniture take pride of place in spacious living areas, and queen size beds adorned with crisp white linens are the perfect foil for the polished Tasmanian oak floors throughout.
With digital television, stereos, and individually controlled reverse cycle air conditioners, the Pavilions offer every amenity you would expect of an establishment of this quality. Imagine a bathroom stocked with fresh white bathrobes and aromatic Jurlique products, and the ultimate in indulgence - truly sublime homemade caramels.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -DVD library
- -Gay friendly
- -Guest laundry
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Not suitable for children
- -Parking – on-site undercover
- -Tennis court
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -Smoke-free property
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor