Daiichi Hotel Tokyo Seafort
Daiichi Hotel Tokyo Seafort
Check availability at Daiichi Hotel Tokyo Seafort
Standard Semi-double Room, 1 Semi-double Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room
Double Room, Harbor View (Couch Type)
Double Room, Harbor View (Business Type)
Executive Suite, Non Smoking (For 5 People)
[Adjacent Room] Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking (30sqm)
Room Selected at Check-In, - Late Check-In 6pm, Early Check-out 11am
Corner Triple Room, Non-Smoking
Executive Suite, Non Smoking
Superior Twin with an Extra bed, Non Smoking
Premium Double Room, Non Smoking with Free Breakfast & Welcome drink
Premium Twin Room, Non Smoking with Free Breakfast & Welcome drink
Premium Deluxe Room, Non Smoking with Free Breakfast & Welcome drink
Premium Suite-Sea view, Non Smoking with Free Breakfast & Welcome drink
Premium Suite-City view, Non Smoking with Free Breakfast & Welcome drink
Premium twin with 1 Extra Bed, Non Smoking with Free Breakfast & Welcome drink
Corner Quadruple Room - Non-Smoking
Run of House Room for 3 People - Check-In After 6:00 PM, Check-Out Before 11:00 AM
About this property
With a stay at Daiichi Hotel Tokyo Seafort in Tokyo, you'll be 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Tokyo Tower and 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace. This 4-star hotel is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Ueno Park and 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Shibuya Crossing.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Keio University - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Meiji Gakuin University - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Happoen Garden - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Shiba Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Tokyo Tower - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Joypolis - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Ginza Six - 6 km / 3.7 mi
The preferred airport for Daiichi Hotel Tokyo Seafort is Haneda Airport (HND) - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking rooms with half board must check in by 5:30 PM. Meals are not included in the Breakfast rate for children ages 0-5 who stay free; fees are charged at the property if meals are requested.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2970 for adults and JPY 1620 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1900.00 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 0
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.