Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel
Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel
Check availability at Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel
Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Superior Double Room
Double Room (4-12F)
About this property
Located in Tokyo (Shibuya), Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Shibuya Crossing and within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo National Olympic Stadium. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Stay in one of 225 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at HUSH-HUSH serving guests of Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 280 square feet (26 square meters), including a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shibuya Crossing - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Cerulean Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
NHK Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Omotesando Hills - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Takeshita Street - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Yoyogi Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 75.6 km / 47 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 24.1 km / 15 mi
The preferred airport for Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1980 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.