Hilton Tokyo Odaiba
With a stay at Hilton Tokyo Odaiba in Tokyo (Odaiba), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Tower and Kabuki-za Theatre. This 4.5-star hotel is 7.7 mi (12.3 km) fromDisneyland® Tokyo and 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 453 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. LCD televisions are provided, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy seafood at Seascape, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7 AM to 5 PM. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3507 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1080 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1080 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1080 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: JPY 1080 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 2800 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1400 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1600 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 3629 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor