InterContinental ANA Tokyo
With a stay at InterContinental ANA Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Midtown. This 4.5-star hotel is 3 mi (4.9 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 844 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 7, 2019 from 12:30 AM until 4:30 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 5 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4211 for adults and JPY 2489 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 67000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 9153.0 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 4000 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 06 January 2019 to 07 January 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour health club
- -Free wired Internet
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor