Check availability at Imperial Hotel
Standard Room - Tower
Premium Tower Floor Superior Twin
Premium Tower Floor Superior King Room
Premium Tower Floor Penthouse Suite
Tower Building Connecting Suite & Standard Twin
Main Building Superior Twin
Imperial Floor Deluxe
Main Building Superior King
Main Building Deluxe Twin
Main Building Deluxe King
Family Connecting Room (3 Bedrooms)
Imperial Floor Deluxe Twin
Tower Building Standard Twin
Main Building Park View Corner Suite Twin
Main Building Park View Corner Suite King
Imperial Floor Deluxe Suite King
About this property
A stay at Imperial Hotel places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Bay. This 5-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tokyo Tower and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Shibuya Crossing.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 931 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 12 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 344 square feet (32 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hibiya Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ginza Six - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Diet Building - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Shiba Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 70.3 km / 43.7 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 20 km / 12.4 mi
The preferred airport for Imperial Hotel is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. Children age 0-5 stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2400 and JPY 9200 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 48840 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 48840 (one-way), (from 1 to 5 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.