Hotel Strix Tokyo
Hotel Strix Tokyo
Check availability at Hotel Strix Tokyo
Single Room, 1 Twin Bed
Comfort Single Room
Comfort Double Room
Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this property
With a stay at Hotel Strix Tokyo in Tokyo, you'll be 1 mi (1.5 km) from Nekobukuro and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. This hotel is 4.4 mi (7 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from Yanaka Cemetery.Rooms
Stay in one of 82 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include a reception hall and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Cafe Jade garden serving guests of Hotel Strix Tokyo. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a vending machine. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rikkyo University - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nekobukuro - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Waseda University - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Robot Restaurant - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 7 km / 4.4 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 77 km / 47.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 830 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1620 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.