Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa
With a stay at Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum. This 4-star hotel is 5 mi (8 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 5 mi (8.1 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 938 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy Chinese cuisine at Koki-Den, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 10 people. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. For the comfort of guests using the public pool areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The Diamond Pool and Night Pool at this property are only accessible for guests 16 years old and over. The Sky Pool is accessible for all registered guests until 6 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A scheduled Internet and power outage will take place on January 7 and January 15, 2019 from 1-5 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 200 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the room price. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor