Hyatt Regency Dubai
Hyatt Regency Dubai
Check availability at Hyatt Regency Dubai
Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 2 Twin Beds
Room, 2 Twin Beds
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Sea View
Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Regency, Suite, 1 King Bed
Regency, Executive Suite
About this property
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Dubai in Dubai (Deira), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of The Dubai Heritage Village and Al Ghurair Centre. This 5-star hotel is 1 mi (1.5 km) from Gold Souk and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Dubai Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 421 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a hair salon. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 4 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Dubai? This hotel has facilities measuring 43056 square feet (4000 square meters), including conference space. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is complimentary at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Naif Souq - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Perfume Souq - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Gold Souk - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Spice Souk - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Deira Twin Towers Shopping Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Fish Roundabout - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Al Ghurair Centre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Reef Mall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Textile Souk - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Al Seef - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Grand Mosque - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The Dubai Heritage Village - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Dubai Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Meena Bazaar - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.) - 67.7 km / 42.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Dubai is Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 9 AM to 8:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AED 130 and AED 130 for adults, AED 65 and AED 65 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 180 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.