Hotel Müggelsee Berlin
With a stay at Hotel Müggelsee Berlin in Berlin (Treptow-Koepenick), you'll be steps from Mueggelsee. This 4-star hotel is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Alexanderplatz and 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 176 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at Seerestaurant, a restaurant which specializes in regional cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed on New Year's Eve (31 December):
- Dining venue
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Concierge services
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor