Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton
Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton
Check availability at Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton
Comfort Single Room, 1 Double Bed (Superior)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
Room, 1 King Bed (Prestige)
Twin Room (Prestige)
Room, 1 King Bed, Terrace (Prestige)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
About this property
A stay at Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton places you in the heart of Rome, steps from Via Veneto and Piazza Barberini. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Villa Borghese and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Via Nazionale.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features concierge services and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Sky Blu Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has facilities measuring 1206 square feet (112 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Via Veneto - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piazza Barberini - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Via del Tritone - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sistina Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Villa Borghese - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Pincio - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Via Condotti - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via XX Settembre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via Nazionale - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza della Repubblica - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teatro dell'Opera di Roma - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Spanish Steps - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Trevi Fountain - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Via del Corso - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO) - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Ciampino Airport (CIA) - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
The preferred airport for Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton is Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) and CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 55 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 150 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 90.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.