The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Check availability at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
L450 Superior King Room
L450 Superior Twin Room
L600 Deluxe Double Room
L600 Deluxe King Room
L600 Premier King Room
L600 Executive King Room
L450 Deluxe King Room
L450 Deluxe Twin Room
About this property
With a stay at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, you'll be centrally located in Hong Kong, just a 3-minute walk from Lan Kwai Fong and 8 minutes by foot from Soho. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Victoria Harbour and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 111 guestrooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features concierge services, shopping on site, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Amber, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Landmark Shopping Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hong Kong Central Hospital - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lan Kwai Fong - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The Peak Tram - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hong Kong Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hong Kong Zoo and Botanical Gardens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Soho - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
IFC Mall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hong Kong City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
International Finance Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Central Government Office - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Victoria Harbour - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Man Mo Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Pacific Place - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is Hong Kong Intl. Airport (HKG) - 37 km / 23 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 2000.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between HKD 316.8 and HKD 9999 for adults, HKD 159.5 and HKD 999 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 75 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: HKD 75 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: HKD 1000 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.