Check availability at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
About this property
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is in the heart of Hong Kong, within a 5-minute walk of Legislative Council Building and Landmark Shopping Area. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Central Ferry Piers and 0.6 mi (1 km) from The Hong Kong Observation Wheel.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 494 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 8 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Legislative Council Building - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Landmark Shopping Area - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hong Kong City Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Hong Kong Observation Wheel - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Lan Kwai Fong - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
International Finance Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Peak Tram - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Central Government Office - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hong Kong Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
IFC Mall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Central Ferry Piers - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Victoria Harbour - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tai Kwun - Centre for Heritage and Arts - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hong Kong Zoo and Botanical Gardens - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Soho - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) - 36.8 km / 22.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 372 for adults and HKD 251 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 190 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: HKD 190 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 190 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: HKD 190 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 600 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 600.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.