With a stay at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, you'll be centrally located in Hong Kong, steps from Legislative Council Building and within a 5-minute walk of The Cenotaph. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Central Ferry Piers and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Landmark Shopping Area.
Make yourself at home in one of the 501 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 10 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 360 for adults and HKD 340 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 190 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: HKD 190 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 190 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: HKD 190 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 600 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 600.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Express check-in
- -Indoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor