Skip Global Header to Content
Choose your room
0 available out of 14 rooms
for your stay
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Property LocationWith a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Melbourne - Flinders Street, you'll be centrally located in Melbourne, steps from Degraves Street and within a 5-minute walk of Federation Square. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from SEA LIFE Melbourne and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Bourke Street Mall.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 187 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.DiningSatisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Platform 270, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Melbourne? This hotel has facilities measuring 1582 square feet (147 square meters), including conference space.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Degraves Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St Paul's Cathedral - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Flinders Lane - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Collins Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Federation Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Forum Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Eureka Tower - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Southbank Promenade - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hosier Lane - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Capitol Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hamer Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Regent Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Arcade - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Melbourne Town Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Eureka Skydeck 88 - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Melbourne Airport (MEL) - 28.1 km / 17.4 mi
Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Avalon Airport (AVV) - 56.1 km / 34.9 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Melbourne - Flinders Street is Melbourne Airport (MEL).
Number of restaurants - 1
24-hour fitness facilities
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. At check-in, guests must provide a record of full COVID-19 vaccination. The COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 16 and up.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- At check-in, guests must provide a record of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- The COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 16 and up.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 25 and AUD 35 for adults, AUD 13 and AUD 35 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 30 per night (328 ft away)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
^ Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per A$1 value unless otherwise specified, for hotel stays booked through qantas.com/hotels, except Classic Hotel Rewards and Airbnb bookings. Points Club members will earn 25% more Qantas Points, and Points Club Plus members will earn 50% more Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least 8 weeks after check-out. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. Members will not be able to earn points on additional charges paid to the accommodation provider for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable).
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.