With a stay at Chinatown Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Bangkok, within a 15-minute drive of Grand Palace and Wat Arun. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Wat Suthat and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Wat Ratchanadda.
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. English breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: THB 600 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Australia until 11:59pm (AEDT) Wednesday 12 December 2018. Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels outside Australia. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor