Chateau Elan at The Vintage have recently won gold at the highly acclaimed 2014 NSW Tourism Awards in the ‘Best Luxury Accommodation’ category.
Château Elan at The Vintage, in the heart of the Hunter Valley, is Australia’s finest Golf and Spa resort, offering luxury for up to 200 guests, superb dining, world-class golf and an exclusive spa treatment menu.
Château Élan at The Vintage has four luxury room options. The Destination Spa complex accommodates 20 Spa Suites, designed for singles or couples who require absolute comfort, privileged spa access and total privacy. Adjacent to the Spa is a series of two-storey villas. They enjoy an elevated position overlooking the fairway of the tenth hole, and offer three room types - King Room and One and Two Bedroom Villas.
All rooms have balconies or terraces overlooking Vintage fairways and the vales of the Hunter Valley. Five Spa Suites have a screened Sanctuary Courtyard for guests who want absolute seclusion.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -BBQ facilities
- -Child activities
- -Children's pool
- -Conference / convention
- -Day spa
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Gay friendly
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -Lift / elevator
- -Public newspapers
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Playground / play area
- -Pool – outdoor heated
- -Porter / bell service
- -Spa bath / jacuzzi
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tennis court
- -Tour desk
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Accessible path of travel
- -Free WiFi
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -Business services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free parking
- -Business center
- -Banquet facilities
- -Beauty services
- -Concierge desk
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Air-conditioned public areas
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor