Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach
Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach
Check availability at Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach
Room, 1 King Bed, City View (Historic Banyan)
Room, 2 Double Beds, City View (Diamond City)
Diamond City, Guest room, 1 King, City view
Historic Banyan Deluxe, Larger Guest room, 2 Double
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View (Historic Banyan)
Tower City, Larger Guest Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Tower City, Larger Guest room, 1 King, City view
Room, 2 Double Beds, Partial Ocean View, Tower
Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Ocean View, Tower
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View (Historic Banyan)
Diamond Ocean Front, Guest Room, 2 Double Beds, Oceanfront
Diamond Ocean Front, Guest room, 1 King, Oceanfront
Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View, Tower
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View, Tower
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View, Tower
Premier Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View, Tower
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View (Banyan)
Tower Ocean Suite, 1 Bedroom Suite, Oceanfront
Tower Premier Ocean Suite, 1 Bedroom Suite, Oceanfront
About this property
With a stay at Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach in Honolulu (Waikiki), you'll be steps from Waikiki Beach and International Market Place. This 4.5-star resort is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Royal Hawaiian Center and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Honolulu Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 791 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at The Beach Bar, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar for a tasty beverage. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This resort has 7 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waikiki Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Royal-Moana Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
International Market Place - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Waikiki Beach Walk - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Gray's Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Fort DeRussy - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Waikiki Shell - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL) - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
The preferred airport for Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach is Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Anyone traveling to Hawaii is required to have a government Safe Travels account and self-quarantine for 14 days. Beginning October 1, travelers who have proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before arriving are exempt from quarantine.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawai'i - USA) and Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 48.29 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 37 for adults and USD 37 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 31.41 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 31.41 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.