Check availability at Paradise Bay Resort
Classic Studio Suite, Kitchenette
Studio Suite, Kitchenette, Mountain View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette, Bay View
Classic Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette
Studio Suite, Multiple Beds, Kitchenette, View
Studio Suite, Kitchenette, Bay View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette, Mountain View
1-Bedroom Waterfront Cottage, Kitchenette
2-Bedroom Waterfront Cottage, Kitchenette
About this property
Located in Kaneohe, Paradise Bay Resort is by the ocean, a 1-minute drive from Kāne‘ohe Bay and 5 minutes from Kaneohe Bay. This romantic resort is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Kailua Beach and 12.5 mi (20 km) from Lanikai Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Kaneohe? This resort has 750 square feet (70 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kāne‘ohe Bay - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kahaluu Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Valley of the Temples - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kaneohe Bay - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Kualoa Beach Park - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Hoomaluhia Botanical Gardens - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Hawaii Pacific University Hawaii Loa Campus - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Ko'olau Golf Club - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Kawainui Park - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Kailua Bay Beach - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Kalama Beach Park - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Crouching Lion - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Ahupua'a O Kahana State Park - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Kailua Beach - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Lulumahu Waterfall Trailhead - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL) - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 46.9 km / 29.2 mi
The preferred airport for Paradise Bay Resort is Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- Tax ID - W17647185-01
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawai'i - USA).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee (June 01 - December 31): USD 21.85 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Uncovered self parking fee: USD 15.71 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.