Check availability at Halekulani
Room, Partial Ocean View
Room (Garden Courtyard)
Room, Ocean View
Room, Oceanfront (Diamond Head)
Garden Junior Suite
Suite, Pool View
Suite, 1 King Bed (Sunset)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace (Ocean)
Diamond Head Suite
Diamond Head Prime Suite
Diamond Head Ocean Prime
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (Diamond Head)
Room, Oceanfront (Diamond Head Prime)
Junior Suite, Ocean View
Junior Suite (Diamond Head)
Suite, Pool View
Suite (Diamond Head)
Suite, Terrace (Ocean)
Suite (Diamond Head Prime)
Room, 1 King Bed, Poolside
About this property
With a stay at Halekulani in Honolulu (Waikiki), you'll be steps from Waikiki Beach Walk and 5 minutes by foot from Royal Hawaiian Center. This 5-star resort is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Waikiki Beach and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from International Market Place.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 453 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at House Without A Key, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Honolulu? This resort has facilities measuring 8818 square feet (819 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waikiki Beach Walk - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Gray's Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Fort DeRussy - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Waikiki Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal-Moana Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
International Market Place - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hawaii Convention Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL) - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
The preferred airport for Halekulani is Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Anyone traveling to Hawaii is required to have a government Safe Travels account and self-quarantine for 14 days. Beginning October 15, travelers who have proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before arriving are exempt from quarantine.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawai'i - USA) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 35.00 and USD 50.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 318.00 per vehicle (roundtrip, maximum occupancy 3)
- Self parking fee: USD 39.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.