Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
Check availability at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
Suite (Lifestyle Suite)
Suite (Prestige Suite)
Penthouse (Penthouse Suite)
Suite (Royal Monceau Suite)
Presidential Suite (Presidential Suite)
About this property
A stay at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris places you in the heart of Paris, within a 10-minute walk of Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Elysees. This 5-star palace is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Lido and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Parc Monceau.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 149 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this palace include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Il Carpaccio, one of the palace's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This palace has 3 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arc de Triomphe - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Champs-Elysees - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lido - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Parc Monceau - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Bois de Boulogne - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Elysee Palace - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Palais des Congres de Paris - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Petit Palais - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Grand Palais - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Place du Trocadero - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Palais de Chaillot - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Boulevard Haussmann - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Grands Boulevards - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Place de la Madeleine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 24.2 km / 15.1 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 31.3 km / 19.5 mi
The preferred airport for Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the palace prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 62 for adults and EUR 31 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.