Check availability at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
Room (1 Queen Bed and 1 Double Bed)
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Room, Multiple Beds, City View (1 Queen Bed and 1 Double Bed)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed, Lake View
Room, Lake View (1 Queen Bed and 1 Double Bed)
Room, Accessible (1 Queen and 1 Double Bed, with Shower)
Room, Accessible, Bathtub (1 Queen and 1 Double Bed)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (with Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
About this property
With a stay at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from McCormick Place and within a 5-minute walk of Wintrust Arena. This 4-star hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Lakefront Trail and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Field Museum of Natural History.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1258 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests who want to try their luck at the slots can hop on the complimentary casino shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite at Arc Bar, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has facilities measuring 50000 square feet (4645 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
McCormick Place - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Wintrust Arena - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lakefront Trail - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
State Street - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Soldier Field - 1.5 km / 1 mi
John G. Shedd Aquarium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Field Museum of Natural History - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Grant Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Northerly Island Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Arie Crown Theater - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Illinois Institute of Technology - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Columbia College Chicago - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Roosevelt University - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Buckingham Fountain - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Midway Intl. Airport (MDW) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD) - 33.1 km / 20.5 mi
Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency McCormick Place is Midway Intl. Airport (MDW).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts only chip-and-PIN credit cards for onsite payments
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests are required to pay for their stay on arrival with chip and PIN-enabled debit or credit cards.
- Up to 3 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 38 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 54 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.